TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1st Prize – Pertaringa ‘Over the Top’ Shiraz, 6 litre Methuselah, value $420
2nd Prize - $100 Wine Voucher, to be used on any purchase of a dozen wines from Fossey Wines (20 winners)
Competition ends and is drawn on Thursday 2nd April, 2020
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Fossey Wines, PO Box 2046, Victor Harbor, SA 5211 (Promoter).
3. Fossey Wines standardly conducts one type of competition, game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
4. When there is a game of chance, Fossey Wines operates in accordance with the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) regulations.
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
6. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
7. Fossey Wines reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoter. On the occasion that this occurs, Fossey Wines will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
8. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
10. All competition entrants must reside in the State of Victoria that the competition is housed within. Winners entering from outside the state will be disqualified.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
15. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Victoria.
16. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.